Maxpedition Fatboy Versipak Foilage Green, new but no tags. £45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
RRP £66.95 £45 delivered to UK address, paypal please.

I'm a bit miffed by this one. I sold it on evilBay and the buyer raised a claim on Paypal saying it was 'Significantly not as described' and then later claimed it to be damaged.
I've heard nothing from the buyer himself regarding this despite me asking him directly what was up. It's now back here and I can't find a thing wrong with it other than he's taken the blimmin tags off! :aargh4:
I can only assume he's decided he doesn't want it and has pulled a stunt to avoid me charging him for returning product I can't sell as new. :(
0403f_general.jpg

The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment for and rapid accessibility to daily equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cubic inches of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral, fixed-position, external pouches, retains and indexes individual pieces of gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate Maxpedition's modular expansion accessories such as the CP-L Radio Holster. Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use

Main Compartment 8in x 6.5in x 3in
Side Pocket A: 6" x 3" x 1.5" - B: 5in x 1.5in x 1in - C: 4in x 2.5in x 1in
Front Compartment 7in x 5in x 1.5in

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE