Matt Lesniewski Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I recently took delivery of these two knives from Matt Lesniewski of ML Knives , a "Custom Drop Point, Fileworked" in 1095 steel, with tiger maple and brass pins:

..and a "Custom Woods & Bush", again in 1095, tiger maple and brass:

Matt was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I couldn't be happier with the knives. They came with superb edges and dressed in beautiful leather.

Matt Lesniewski :35:

..and his Kepharts look very tempting too!

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I've been looking at his work alot lately. He makes my kind of knife, glad to know they are as good as they look.

dogwood

Settler
Oct 16, 2008
San Francisco
Steven,

I think you and are on are on the same page here -- I just posted impressions of my Woods and Bush by Matt here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36325

FWIW, I agree he's a sheer delight to work with -- although I must say I find most custom makers a pleasure (with a few exceptions...). In any event, Matt is definitely making my favorite knives right now.

I've also got a Nessie by Matt that. Here are some of the pictures Matt took of it, which are better than any of my pictures (my meager photographic skills will be posted tomorrow when I add some images to the hobo stove thread...):

ness.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE