massive font in email notifications

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey all, how's things going as users of the site after we've done the upgrades and tweaks? Are the notifications still huge? We can't replicate that so it's bit hit and miss.

Also, is there anything else that's missing/changed/wrong?

Thanks a bunch
T

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
I too have massive email font. Two letters to each line.
Also have to log in each time I visit the site, which is a bit wearing. Would not accept my password so had to reset it.
Fed up with this.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
3/4 font size is back to normal ,good for me on the website thru chrome and opera. not sure about emails yet

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for the feedback and your patience.
How are things with you @birchwood ? Although some of your issues don't seem related to the upgrades. Can you give us some screen shots of when you try to access messages and can't..

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
@Tony , I seem to be staying logged in now thank you. But where is the symbol to click on to access messages?
I have no means of putting pictures ( screenshots ) up .

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I complained about the microscopic font which put my nose-prints on my computer screen.
Everything(?) has been fixed very much to my satisfaction. Happy camper. Yes, I do have screen cleaner.
Thank you.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE