March Scotland Meet?

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Hello,

Why folks, so i have free time in march 4th to 11th, and was hoping to head out for the week camping and practise some skills etc.

But then i thought hell why don't i see if anyone wants to have a wee gatherin.

Just wonderin

Thorfinn

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Where were you thinking of going? Might not be able to do a week but I'd be interested in meeting up for a few days.

Vince

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
well i've just been out at scout camps wi the bairns so i haven't been anywahere else. I've always said i'm gonna do that, so here i am.

Do you know anywhere good?

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
hi. ive got the first week of march off and just happen to live in west lothian too. i might be interested in some sort of gathering..?

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Right folks, lets here your ideas. Where do you wanna go? Tossachs, Highland, Galloway. What about that place that they went over the yule new year time? Theres plenty of places, it's just picking the place. Don't be shy. I could possibley get a scout camp, but it might cost some money. Would you want to pay?

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i dunno what the craic is regards camping - but tentsmuir forest might be worth a look. and also glen doll (near kirriemuir). thorfinn, do you know the campsite at craggan near comrie?

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Comrie? Wheres it near? I've just been through some forests in and arund scotland and camped in the middle of no where. So i don't really know any real camp sites. But i'll try anything.

Achray sounds good. Lets here some more places. And at the moment this is the only place i know. :(

But lets here more.

I'll give us all till the end of the month to decide

p.s. does anyone have a contact for Achray?

B

bushyboo

Hi thorfinn
try pm magikelly i think it was him that arranged the last meet at achray

Thorfinn

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2006
West Lothian
Thats something i didn't think of, CANOES. :D we should take this into consideration too.
I don't actually have a canoe but have always wanted to give it a try.

But anyway i'll give it till the end of the month for more ideas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE