Man Cake

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yeh, thats man cake..yumyum. Two hairs just grew on my chest just looking at the photo. :yikes:

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Red all of your posts make me want to come over for dinner! It'll be a rich bugger that looks incredible mate

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Blimey, awesome looking that. However I'd have to decline a slice, as I only have to look at a raisin and I parp. A slice of that would be catastrophic :yikes:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks grand that, can't beat a slice of man cake. :D Do like a nice rich fruit cake with a slice of good cheese on top, heaven.
Used to be two huge old farmers where I used to live, all week slaving away on the farm, but every Saturday te two of them would meet up for pots of tea and plates of cake. Huge hands like ploughshares with little dainty slices of cake in them. Used to make me smile. Was a mountain top ritual for us too, get to the top and a hefty slice of something like Dundee cake and a mug of tea. What could be more manly?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Love the dundee cake and a cup of strong tea! [Churchills favorite Dundee cake]

"
I used to bloody love Dundee Cake until the b******s voted me out! Winston Churchill 1922.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Love the dundee cake and a cup of strong tea! [Churchills favorite Dundee cake]

"
I used to bloody love Dundee Cake until the b******s voted me out! Winston Churchill 1922.

Not a lot of folk know he was Dundees MP for a while. Fantastic writter, I do enjoy reading his stuff. Dundee cake is one of my favourite treats, that or Black Bun o a slice of clootie dumpling. :p

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I feel faint (with joy.)

The saint who gave me a big cake for last Christmas (lasted through lots of friends until september.) has promised me another.

I am so lucky.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE