Malone Double Kayak Roof Mount

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
I bought this Malone Double Kayak Roof Mount before Christmas to transport 2 new, three man Canoes from up North to home in Colchester.

It's been used for a ONE way trip only...

The only parts I used were the upright mounts and the foam Holders / Supports.

All the straps are still in there packaging, as are the front and rear stabilising ropes. (I used my own)

The Vertical Mounts are Aluminium and are as good as New.

The Foam Supports have a little wear on them and a few red marks from where the "red die" has leaked from my straps !

No more wear and tear than you would get from a single jurney...

Just being 100% honest

It's back in its box and looking as good as New (apart from the Foam)

This is an awesome setup for One or Two Canoes or Kayaks or a mixture of the two.

Looking to recoup some of the costs as we now have a dedicated trailer, and this is surplus to requirement.

"Malone Rack Carriers Stax Pro 2 Folding kayak carrier"

Which is the same model as mine.

COMPANY DESCRIPTION:-

The Malone Stax Pro2 is the perfect solution for safely transporting two kayaks on factory oval or aftermarket load bars. This package combines the latest technology in vertical fold-down carrier design with our new foam stacker blocks. Comes with all hardware, straps, safety tie-downs and blocks to carry two kayaks.

Strongest and most stable folding stacker available in the market with aluminum octagon shaped posts
Great economical option to transport multiple kayaks
StaxPro2 comes with 4 foam Stacker Blocks to hold 2 boats in place during loading and tie down and cushion from the cross bar during transport
Individual strap slots for two kayak transport
Folds down for better aerodynamics and low clearance when not in use.

£100 posted

Many thanks for reading.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Might be worth spending another fiver and registering on song of the paddle and post it up in the classifieds on there?

I'd have thought you've a better chance on a canoe website than here but you never know:)

Some photo's might help as well.

Good luck regardless.

Steve

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Hi, thanks for the heads up.

I'll consider that.
But in the meantime it's here, and on fleebay

I know people get there hair in a twist when somebody turns up and posts something for sale straight away.

Should head over there, because I now have a canoe!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE