For Sale Mahoosive clearout of knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Afternoon bushcrafty folks. I am having to do a bit of downsizing over the coming months. I'm starting with some sharp and shiny stuff. Packs and other really useful outdoor kit you need to own coming soon. I'm not changing hobbies, it's just the loft may cave in with the piles of kit :rolleyes: and as the grey hairs increase so the activities I do get more focused ;).

All items in new, as new or immaculate condition.

Appropriate insured postage is included in the price. Paypal fees are included in the price. Fellow international outdoorsmen (I mean that generically) welcome but I will need to add the difference for extra insured postage to you. Please pm to discuss.

Happy to meet up in a socially responsible, distanced kind of way if you want to pay cash and I'll deduct postage from cost - Huddersfield/Halifax/Leeds area.

It has been over a year since I posted a sale. To save knocking everyone's threads too much, I have put all the blades onto one thread. All other old sales threads on here are effectively withdrawn or sold to avoid confusion. Only when a knife has been paid for will its 'status' be updated so please pm if you are interested.

1. Spyderco Micro Dyad (picture on it's own as I forgot to add it to the group pic). Discontinued. CP112P&S. Jigged bone. VG10. £130. NOW SOLD, Thanks

Listing is top left to bottom right going down. Spyderco Delica for scale and it IS for sale
:)

Column 1
2. Hiroaki Ohta Friction Folder. Polished Desert Iron Wood. Polished Blade. Not the cheaper unpolished D2 version. £70.
3. Kotoh Yoshimi Friction Folder. Polished Desert Iron Wood. Polished D2. £100. Now TRADED. Thanks.
4. Jeff Mutz Friction Folder. Stag Horn handle. Sorry this one is SOLD, Thanks.
5. Spyderco Delica. OD with Black coated blade. These are $200+ across the pond £90.

Column 2
6. Jared Price Coin Pocket Friction Folder. Green and black g10. Hard to find now. £150. SOLD, Thanks.
7. Jeff Cover mini slipjoint. Stag, red liners. 2" blade. £80. SOLD, Thanks.
8. Fallkniven U2 locker. £80+ at Heinnies with your discount. Superb condition. How about £50. Sold, Thanks.

Column 3
9. Original VOX neck knife by Jesper Voxnaes. Maker original NOT a Boker licensed knife. VOX etched on blade. Kydex sheath. Note: There are marks on the blade from withdrawal from Kydex. £130.
10. Original Gene Ingram Naked Hippo Necker. I bought this from the man himself. Original Edge. S30V. Kydex sheath. Note: There are minor marks on the blade from withdrawal from Kydex. £150.

Feel free to pm any questions. I love knives and not cameras so apologies for the pics. I am open to price negotiation if it is sensible, but I do get bored if pm's go back and forth for two weeks
:P
and if another good chap comes along with the readies during the conversation and there has been no agreed price/commitment to buy, it will be sold elsewhere.

ONLY trades I am interested in would be Dave Budd knives, UK legal Scagel folders, Vintage Sheffield sheath knives of the 'Bushman' variety, or 'proper' throwing knives (must be 10 inches plus in length, carbon steel and no silly twiddly bits or fancy cut outs. Not the mass produced online '10 for £30 in an arm holster' types - I am a knife thrower not a Gangsta, Ninja, LARP assassin
:D
:D
).

Sorry no spare cash, so I won't be offering a trade plus cash for your offering.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks to Tony/BushcraftUK for the facility.

K

p.s. I can only access the forum late evenings and weekends. Silence in the day does not mean I'm ignoring you. I will always check in when I get home and again before bed.

Attachments

• DSCI2407.JPG
    DSCI2407.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCI2415.JPG
    DSCI2415.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 469
  • DSCI2416.JPG
    DSCI2416.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Reactions: Coldfeet

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Apologies folks - BCUK is blocked by my employer so I don't get on here when I working/away from home.

Jol and Short_edc, I have sent you pm's. Thanks for your interest.

K

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Detailed pics of Jared Price as requested. Blade is 2". Blade is immaculate flash just makes it look weird. Cheers. K.

Attachments

• DSCI2490.JPG
    DSCI2490.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCI2491.JPG
    DSCI2491.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCI2492.JPG
    DSCI2492.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCI2493.JPG
    DSCI2493.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 79

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE