Magnum Outdoor Cuisine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
7_54.jpg

Last edited:

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Nice review
Congratulations you have done a fine job on upgrading this knife; a nice wee project which appeals to me
Whats it like to carry and use as a general purpose folder? as I personally would not particularly want a knife that's only good for food duty
I appreciate some might though (SWMO being one)
lets see it in the field doing some other general useful tasks such as whittling ,skinning, cutting string (lol)

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Nice review
Congratulations you have done a fine job on upgrading this knife; a nice wee project which appeals to me
Whats it like to carry and use as a general purpose folder? as I personally would not particularly want a knife that's only good for food duty
I appreciate some might though (SWMO being one)
lets see it in the field doing some other general useful tasks such as whittling ,skinning, cutting string (lol)
It will do all those tasks very easily as it is sharp. Try and slice a cucumber like that with a 4mm bushcraft knife tho'. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE