Magic of mushrooms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I've taken a photograph of an absolutely beautiful coral mushroom once. To see the one that presented found compared to the vibrant orange one I found. Seriously, coral mushrooms can be some of the most beautiful things in nature ime. The colour, variation in colour, textures, reflectivity, shape, etc. It's a real shame he found such a limp, grey one on that programme!

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
I've taken a photograph of an absolutely beautiful coral mushroom once. To see the one that presented found compared to the vibrant orange one I found. Seriously, coral mushrooms can be some of the most beautiful things in nature ime. The colour, variation in colour, textures, reflectivity, shape, etc. It's a real shame he found such a limp, grey one on that programme!
Indeed. Some nice photography otherwise. I did enjoy the oyster mushroom snaring a nematode.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Excellent, thanks, I’ve only just got home, but one for iPlayer tomorrow. I thoroughly enjoyed the Netflix film, Fantastic Fungi, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this too.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I wish I could find and post my coral mushroom photo as I'm sure you'd appreciate it. Sat coming out of pine needles on a gravel path around a small reservoir in South Lakeland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE