Made a video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Can you allow android access please as I use my phone.

Hi bud, I'm sorry I don't know how to allow access to mobile devices. I can't watch it on my iPad either...

if anyone knows how I do it please let me know.

Grip, that's something I need to work on, my forge is very basic, I just angle the hair drier away from it when I want to turn it down.
I was using awful coke but I think I'm going to go back to using charcoal!

Andy

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
image.jpg

i didn't film me making the twist in the middle. I've also edited the video to include the stills but Internet out here on the rigs is a bit slow so I don't think I'll be able to upload it until I get back to shore in a couple of weeks.

Bushmanron, just a thought if you are on Facebook you might be able to watch it that way?? Don't know.
andy

grip

Forager
Nov 30, 2009
here and there
Mac. I have an air bypass on one of my forges it just a short branch of pipe welded at an angle to the main blast pipe, pointing in the direction of the air flow. On the end I have a crude slide valve when I want full blast I keep the valve closed and all the air goes to the fire when I want to lessen the blast I open the slide valve and dump some of the flow down the bypass thereby lowering the intensity of the fire it also saves fuel between heats and if you position your bypass right you can have it blow on you to help keep you cool while at the fire its one solution in lieu of a variable speed blower,give it a go and lets know how you get on.......Grip

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE