Made a sheath

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Alreet!
Inspired by the folks on here I decided too have a go at some leather crafts.i decided for my first project I'd have a go at a sheath for my Mora classic.its a bit bizz but it works fine.i'm happy ive not gotta chuck it in the bin anyway.hope you like it please feel free too add criticism as I beleive its the only way you learn.
dd176e1e3371cb94127819cd82136f7e.jpg

96cd94826396932c242fa318222ec60c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Mate I've never attempted leather craft and if that was my first attempt then I would be very happy. Top job.

Sent from somewhere?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo....does the job mate and well done for having a go! dont panic....youd be surprised just how much i still chuck in the bin cos i'm not happy with it.

for a first go, not bad at all.

s

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Thank you very very much.with not really handling any leather work I wasn't really sure how it was supposed too look.i'm gonna hold my chin a little higher then today ha. ordered myself some more tools today n started mi next one.thanks again

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Thank you very very much.with not really handling any leather work I wasn't really sure how it was supposed too look.i'm gonna hold my chin a little higher then today ha. ordered myself some more tools today n started mi next one.thanks again

Once the bug bites...:)

I wish my first sheath had looked as neat as that. Weil done.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
What a great start, you should be very pleased.

Very well done indeed, congratulations on making reality of your obvious skills.

rorymax

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Great job. I've just bought some leather and am trying to find a clear couple of hours when I can settle to have a go myself. Thanks for adding to the inspirational posts on BCUK.

All the best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE