Macpac rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
I know this is a shot in the dark, but i'll try anyway.

My MacPac ascent, Grey/Black, only used once, bought in August, perfect condition, size 3, brilliantly comfotable load carrier. My cripppled student finances force sale.

I LOVE this 'sack, it has some great memories of my first long distance hike with it.

39039012.jpg

£70 including postage, any type of payment.

Jake.

And remember: just because you're bushcrafters does NOT mean your rucksack has to be green!

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have the next size rucksack up from this. They are superb.

I threw mine down a hill ahead of me when really tired.

I still have it. This is a snip.

Wish I had the money.

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
I'm actually surprised that this hasn't sold yet- I saw it last week and was going to make a comment about it but thought it would sell without any help from me.

This, as Doug says, is an absolute snip - compared to most of the 'other' sacs that are discussed on this forum, there is no contest.

It's one of those deals that, in spite of the fact that I own a couple of perfectly good Podsacs and a Macpac and don't need another, has me getting that 'where's me wallet?' feeling. You all know it well I'm sure!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE