MaChris Sandvik 14C28N Bushcrafter/Carver (Special Edition) A world first.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
That really is a beaut! you must be so pleased with it Jon!
I have Got to say that Chris really is great to deal with and a thoroughly nice bloke! I placed an order for the MaChris/Minimac a few weeks back now and he couldn't have been more helpful!

Cheers

Jon

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
What a great idea for the handle. I would be really interested to see how it holds up in the long run.
Hi Coldfeet. The 14C28N is holding up well. I've been carving with it exclusively for some time now. A good edge retention and not to difficult to sharpen. It's working pretty well in the kitchen too... J

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
That really is a beaut! you must be so pleased with it Jon!
I have Got to say that Chris really is great to deal with and a thoroughly nice bloke! I placed an order for the MaChris/Minimac a few weeks back now and he couldn't have been more helpful!

Cheers

Jon

Chris came for a visit two weeks ago. We worked on a new design we are adding to the MaChris line. He now has his nose back on the grindstone... J

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I have a lagouile knife and while it is a thing of beauty, sharp it isn't. Seems to lose it's edge quite quickly and I keep it for use at the table. Compared to a stainless opinel it is a poor cutter.
Do they vary in the quality of the steel?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE