LWWF heads up 89p

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Just been foraging in a B+M store.....look what we found Norfolk chicken tikka. 250g micro pots.
I rang them up and they are fine reheated on a stove ( minus packaging ) or you could try boiling in water.
I've just bought ten ! Nom nom nom
4agegy6e.jpg

Even comes with its own fork an tissue !

No affiliation to either company.....just an avid forager of meaty bargains .

Now git-r-dun

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Which store were you in mate. Didn't see anything like them in my local one.
You tried them before.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Retford !
Will be warming a couple up for tea . Will try the boil in pan method. I've had the bag version.....that's why I bought ten lol

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Lol !

I bet anyone looking at you sat in your car / van taking photos with your camera pointed down like that must have wondered what on earth you were taking pictures of !

:)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Lol !

I bet anyone looking at you sat in your car / van taking photos with your camera pointed down like that must have wondered what on earth you were taking pictures of !

:)

Yeah and I bet there thinking 'look what we found'

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Have to admit.....that's a pretty poor shot lol. Kept me dry enough in the river for half hour......then back in my pocket like it never happened lol....

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Regarding cheap boil in the bag meals.... 'Ye Olde Oak' used to do some really good large pouch meals, 3 flavours of curry, but I only ever saw them in Asda, and not for a long time now. Princes used to do some great pouch meals, Thai Green Curry was my favourite, not seen those for years... Heinz did pouch meals including Fusili pasta with bolognese sauce - Awesome, but sadly discontinued......

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's looking like the end of some serious Beardage you've got goin on there!

You going for the full gandalf look?

Rgd's to Sue n the tribe :)

Ayup marra, where yer been ? All quiet since my last mail .....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Regarding cheap boil in the bag meals.... 'Ye Olde Oak' used to do some really good large pouch meals, 3 flavours of curry, but I only ever saw them in Asda, and not for a long time now. Princes used to do some great pouch meals, Thai Green Curry was my favourite, not seen those for years... Heinz did pouch meals including Fusili pasta with bolognese sauce - Awesome, but sadly dicontinued......

Ahhhh old hat.....this is boil in bowl......sort of.....

Just abaht t scoff n .....I'll be back......me not uncle Arnold....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE