LWWF heads up 89p

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Verdict........
More than a snack , less than a meal. I didn't look close enough at the packet....it actual comes with rice blended in. This isn't too bad as it helps give it Body.

As we know the lwwf pouch meals can on occasion be sloppy ....not these. It's less water....More bite. A good balance of meat , herbs & rice. Tasty, filling if your a racing snake 😉 .
At least with the pouches, I could cook a couple at a time....maybe I could cook a couple in the mors pot .....I'll have to try.

This is how I did mine.....

I put a cup n half of water in the bottom......waited till it was simmering.....
hase5asy.jpg

Slid the bowl inside with a single puncture in the film...
And cooked for just over 10 mins
6a8u2a7a.jpg

9anequ5y.jpg

Poured a cup full of water.....which could be used for a brew to go with it.
rygujege.jpg

Then slid out the bowl, removed the film .....and give it to swmbo to eat .....
vurezedu.jpg

Doesn't look great....
Not bad was her verdict..

So I cooked my own.....This time I slid it out and gave it a shake after 8 mins , then popped it back in the mors for a few minutes.

I've eaten a lot worse for more money. I quite enjoyed it.
The little fork is practical and better than all the supplied with meal forks I've ever used.
The bowl remained strong and I will re-use as it weighs nowt and is practical.

Overall.....not bad. Be interesting to see if there are other options in the bowl form .
@ 373 calories...with a good blend of protein, carbs and fat....quite a luxury trail dinner.

I may experiment by using the mors as an oven and cook two @ once ?

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Looks good, I'll have to check my B&M. Saw a LWWF breakfast in a bowl at a Spar garage the other day. One to look out for when its not £3.50.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Ayup marra, where yer been ? All quiet since my last mail .....

Last Mail? The last one I have here is the one I sent to you back on the 15th March, filling you in on "stuff" did you get it?

Just checked back through my inbox in case I'd missed owt but doesn't look like it, LMK

Haven't missed anything important have I? Deals a dead duck BTW, will send you e-mail to explain.

Grub looks OK but wouldn't fancy carrying three of them for a decent meal LOL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE