Luxe SilHexpeak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jurassic

Dec 18, 2010
Helensburgh, Scotland
I may well be trying mine out tomorrow night with a wee trip out on Loch Lomond (although there's also a chance I may go snowholing instead). Will post my thoughts on the other thread if I do try it out.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I may well be trying mine out tomorrow night with a wee trip out on Loch Lomond (although there's also a chance I may go snowholing instead). Will post my thoughts on the other thread if I do try it out.

Good man, have a good one if you get out, I'm painting and tiling this weekend :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
They still have the sil mini on the back packing lite website kit, I just looked at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garrrr!!! Why when I'm skint!?!?!?

They were out of stock for months and months then said 'No Stock, discontinued'. So I spent the cash I had put aside for one.

Thanks for the heads up lol :D

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
No you can't, but you can get glue on round patches for tie outs on the outside. If you put tie outs on the outside and clone that on the inside you could then easily use that to tie off on inside. Even though I only use a 5cm mat and am 5'9" tall I often find the inner mesh on me head. As a Luxe mid user since the MP2 I can tell you with some certainty that this is because they are not designed for Europe they were designed for the Far Eastern market.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE