Lurkers first photos...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
Been lurking for a while so here goes... Photos of a knife finished over the weekend... Leatherwork to follow :)
DSCN2617.jpg

DSCN2618.jpg

DSCN2619.jpg

DSCN2620.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Stuart.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I love the contrast for the smooth bits with the nobbly antler bits (technical term :rolleyes: )

Fantastic!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Stuart, I can only say :eek:

That is gorgeous.I don't normally like damscus blades but that is nicely understated.

Promise me it will have a scandi swivel sheath...in a light tan.....with no fireteel loop....right handed.......slim though, not too pouchy...to just below the top corby

Other knife maker please note the precision of that point....thats just what I want for fine game work, drilling, grooving channels for tree tapping...

I need to go for a lie down.....

I said I wasn't ever going to buy another knife

but I see this more as a deep and meaningful realitionship beyond pure lust

In other words ..waaaaaannnnntt itttttt :D

Lovely work Mr M...

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Definitely "double dangler". Normal (high carry) belt loop with an additional scandy swivel loop on a D ring through the normal belt loop giving the option of high / low carry:D Not too dark though...sort of....cowboy boot tan......:)

Summat like this (loop designwise)

British%20Red_side%20view.jpg

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Spamel :( I've been good....nothing for over 6 months....(well, 3 axes..but I can give them up any time I like :eek: )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE