Lundhag ranger high

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I bought these last year and have worn them a handfull of times on small walks (never in anger),I love the boots ,they are so light and comfortable but i cant get use to how high they are and i am going to buy the Mid ,They are a size 8 (42) in tea green colour .The boots have no damage at all and are not even broke in properly yet .I think these are quite hard to locate in the UK now ,Not sure if Tamarack does them still.I think they are around £285 new looking for £150 posted .SOLD

The picture of the soles looks as if there is wear on them ,which there is not ,i think it is because they are wet

SOLD..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
If your feet were 2 and a half sizes bigger and I had the money I'd be in there straight away!

Good luck with the sale, surprised they haven't gone quicker!

Have a bump on me :).

grouse

Mar 6, 2011
derbyshire
Hi Gill, I still have the shorter ones I bought from you some time back - worn once, but just too short for me (work in blanket bog and high heather!)

Do you want to do a trade to get the shorter ones back and I would be interested in the longer ones?

Regards Grouse

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
If it wasn't coming up to Xmas I would have them , but I is a bit skint .

tried a pair on in the survival aids shop in Edinburgh about 20 years ago , they are a cracking pair of boots .

Craig. .......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE