Luminox Blackout Series Watch LU3051.BO

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
This is the very latest watch from the 3050 EVO Navy SEAL collection. With the exception of the Tritium markers and the date numerals everything is black, and very nice it is too.

IMG_0089.jpg

Made of carbon-reinforced polymer, the case is so light that sometimes you forget that you’re actually wearing it. Although the case is very lightweight it is extremely strong, even the mineral glass that covers the BlackOut’s face is made of an extra-hard material highly resistant to bumps and scratches. I have been wearing this for the past six months and not a mark on it. The water resistancy is the industry standard for this level of diver’s watch of 200 meters, so, as you would expect there was no problems with leakage on our canoeing trips even though this model does not have a screw down crown. The standard 22mm strap is of a very soft rubber with a double-pronged non-reflective steel buckle, which is attached to the case by loaded pins.

The Blackout can be a bit difficult to read with minute accuracy in the dark, but it is not impossible.
If you need to read with minute accuracy in the dark you may whish to consider a different colour configuration, there are plenty to choose from in the range.

IMG_0015.jpg

I also have the Luminox NATO strap. This is the same design as the NATO version, but made to a higher standard and of a far superior material, it also has non-reflective stainless furniture. There is a black steel bracelet strap available that is definitely on my shopping list.

IMG_0096.jpg

This has been very accurate over the past six months; it has only lost 9 seconds, which is better than my Seiko. Having said that, it does have a Swiss movement. Measuring 44 mm diameter by 12mm thick it is just the right size without getting the jumbo award.

A two-year worldwide warranty should keep the jet set amongst us happy. One last point, I was very impressed with the packaging, I can see the padded zip-up case being used for a multitude of things.

The Blackout came from www.luminoxuk.com as soon as it was released in the UK. Top quality service and next day delivery. Couldn’t ask for more.

S8004520.jpg

No connection, just a very happy customer. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE