LTD Edition Chris Reeve Mountaineer Knife.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
A Ltd edition numbered Chris Reeve mountaineer. Hollow handled and built from a single billet of A2 Steel..

Differences are a much darker, almost black finish, hexagonal but cap, numbered and hybrid custom Reeve sheath.

All the Reeve fixed survival knives are now discontinued, this particular one is a particular rare example,

£250.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mr P,

Though I really tend to have gone off big survival blades there's something about Mr Reeves knives that push the buttons, that and their proven ability to outperform almost any other knife out there. Would love to make you an offer but funds are non existent. One day and good luck to you and which ever lucky sole has the cash for it. Beautiful knife.

Thanks for letting me drool,
GB.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Let me start by saying I have not the funds if I did that is a truly exquisite knife and it would be very hard not to send you the money.....
Good luck with the sale and well done to the lucky buyer.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Mr P,

Though I really tend to have gone off big survival blades there's something about Mr Reeves knives that push the buttons, that and their proven ability to outperform almost any other knife out there. Would love to make you an offer but funds are non existent. One day and good luck to you and which ever lucky sole has the cash for it. Beautiful knife.

Thanks for letting me drool,
GB.

Thanks, Just to point out the mountaineer is the smallest of the Reeve Hollow Handled knives, with a 4 inch blade and handle.

I should have pointed that out in the first post..

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
A pure investment if you decide not to use it.
Standard Mountaineers are fetching around the £200 mark in this condition.
And of course if you do use it hard you can send it back to Chris Reeve for the full spa treatment and get it back as new.

Last edited:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Can no one use this in the UK Guys..

I would hate to send it back to the States.. It would be a lost opportunity..

Trade/Part Trade offers considered.

Really is the one knife that will
Last a lifetime..

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I keep coming back to this knife and whilst it is out of my price range I can full understand why it deserves such a price tag.
Its not even my typical knife but it is lovely.

One day funds allowing...

Dont need a bow do you? :eek:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
The most sensible, most desirable, hollow handle knife I've ever seen. I need to stop looking. I think I'm gonna regret not getting this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE