Lowepro Vertex100

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Good evening folks, SOLD

I'm just having a clear out to fund the things in life that creep up on you [that probable shouldn't. . . .] like car tax and heating oil!

First up is my camera backpack,
Its in very good condition and has mainly been used for storage. I have taken it out on 2 or 3 occasions and is excellent, I just preferred my trekker sack.

_MG_4108.jpg
[/IMG]

_MG_4106.jpg
[/IMG]

Before it heads to ebay, I thought some of you folk may be interested.

How about £SOLDdelivered to UK addresses

Pictures can follow if required

Heres the blurb

Thanks

Drew

Lowepro Vertex 100 AW Bag Backpack

Premium backpack for the serious adventure bound photographer or sports photojournalist, the Lowepro Vertex bag series is made for the outdoors. Rugged, construction with water-resistant zippers and a seam-sealed AW cover protects gear while providing photographers with a bag that conforms to a variety of body types with an adjustable harness system. Combine that with pockets and features that are made for today's digital photographer and the Lowepro Vertex series delivers adjustable comfort with serious camera protection. The Lowepro Vertex 100AW bag accommodates a pro digital SLR and the revolutionary Glide-Lock attachment system holds tripod or SlipLock compatible accessories. Includes All-Weather Cover and a 6 point adjustment harness.

Lowepro Vertex 100AW Bag Specification:

Capacity: 1-2 Pro Digital SLRs, large 35mm or medium format system, 3-5 lenses (up to a 200m f/2.8) tripod or monopod, flash and digital accessories. Up to a 14" laptop computer.
Size (Interior): 11 x 5.9 x 15.4 in. 28 x 15 x 39 cm.
Size (Exterior): 11.8 x 9.8 x 16.5 in. 30 x 25 x 42 cm.
Notebook compartment: 11 x 2 x 13.8 in. 28 x 5 x 35 cm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE