Sold Osprey Farpoint 36 wheels (roller case and backpack)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Osprey Farpoint Wheels 36

In Petrol Blue (A dark blue with a touch of green)
Product page - https://www.ospreyeurope.com/shop/gb_en/osprey-farpoint-wheels-36-2019

Description:
This is the European Carry on compatible (55 x 36 x 24cm) pack that is a roller case with heavy duty wheels and coverts into a backpack, with a really decent back system that includes an trampoline style mesh back system for breathability. Capacity says 36L but it seems a little more.

For reference, I'm 6'2' and the carry handle is easily long enough for me. Alternatively, extend it whilst wearing as a backpack for a handy place to store a parrot or hang your bananas to ripen.

Condition:
New with tags.

I bought this a few months back for a trip that didn't happen. It has sat in my bag pile since then with the hang tag still on - at least one of them is. It has been loaded with packing cubes to test capacity and I've tried on the harness but it hasn't been out of the house.

Pictures:
VREEXvY.jpg

NiMk4E8.jpg

Price:
£105 shipped to UK. If you want to collect from Bristol then I'll knock off £15.

Reactions: bigboned

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE