Lowe Alpine Sting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
Hi all.

I have for sale my Lowe Alipine Sting rucksack. It's only been used once or twice and has just been sitting in the cupboard so it's in excellent condition with no apparent evidence of wear. Feeling guilty to keep it and would prefer it has a new high me to be loved and used. DPM/woodland camo.

The main sack is around 50/55L. Has an adjustable back for all sizes. The lid has a large zip pocket. There's an internal bladder pocket and two elasticised open pockets on each side of the sack at the bottom to accommodate axes/walking poles or the like. There's molle over the back and side compression straps. Front and rear grab handles. Lash points on the sack lid.

The pack also has 2 zip-on side pockets of around 10L each. These have 2 lash points per bag and include staps. The pockets can be used as a small foraging pack when utilised with the included shoulder straps. The two side packs can be zipped together to form a larger day pack.

I'd like £80 ONO but am open to offers or even maybe a trade for something like an Esee Izula knife or a comparable axe, else something of interest?

If you have any questions or would like further photographs then please do not hesitate to ask.

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE