Lowe Alpine: Sting & Stingray

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trango

Feb 1, 2011
Europe
Gentlemen - given the detailed insight in this thread, I wonder if you can help me with the following. I have a massive Dutch Army arctic sleeping bag (down) for private use. Although it comes with a compression bag, this bag remains huge and easily takes up the whole main compartment of pretty much all military backpacks. Could someone indicate what the formal military way of carrying this sleeping bag is? I noticed that there are additional buckles that could probably be clipped into a specific rucksack. I wonder whether this would be compatible with the Lowe Alpine Sting or another Dutch Army issued model. The sleeping bag performs great however due to the huge size and enormous bulkiness I can't take it with me on winter trips - the weight is somewhat okay, I can cope with that, but the volume is the killer here. If there is a backpack that should be used in tandem then I would love to hear about that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE