Lowa desert boots 8.5

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

shaggystu

Full Member
Nov 10, 2003
4,444
144
Derbyshire
As per the title, I've got a pair of lowa desert combat boots in size 8.5 for sale.

They are in very nearly new condition, I wore them once for a short walk (about 2 miles) and decided that I don't like them.

They're still in the (fairly squashed) box, and come with the tags (albeit no longer attached to the boots).

I can take photos if anyone wants them, but they're the same as these:
http://www.myhuntingshop.co.uk/lowa-...6CcBoC72jw_wcB
(First link I found on Google)

I'd like £60 please.

Thanks for looking,

Stuart.
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE