lots of gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
erm well i kinda went mad the last few years with the gear - i mean really daft so i got a lot of stuff i want to move on as its just taking up space..And believe me when i say even after shifting this lot i still have more than enough gear to keep me going in the woods lol.
all of it is in new or nearly new condition some not used at all.
im not even going to mention how many sleeping bags i bought last year lol.

right what i got on offer is .

garmin gps 60csx its still new in its box and i still got the reciept from field and trek with it also i got the topo uk cd for it.

*i got karimor sabre 45 with side pouches
*also karimor sabre 75 with side pouches
*plus i have one yoke for the pouches

*also a woodlore golden eagle sleaping bag which i havnt even taken out of the stuff sack yet .

*mountain equipment iceline 950 sleeping bag -- very snug only used for two nights very very warm and light weight extremely nice to get into .comes with compression sack and large mesh storage bag (which is how i store it so its not compressed)

*thermerest lite - used twice

*leather man super tool 200 ----- never used

this is the bulk of my over buys and i will be sorting through the rest of the kit in the next few weeks to sort out what i dont need.

what am i looking for .
well i am looking for a new wax jacket for sure
but would be also interested in offers too
pm me if you have anything you think might interest me

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
I don't have a wax jacket but I'm interested in the 45 litre Karrimor!
What would you like me to offer?

Jackdaw

What size jacket then? I have a BNWOT Barbour Bedale Classic in Olive Silkoil (darker than normal olive) with the polarquilt zip-in liner that I bought about a month ago and will probably not wear it. I have a rather good worn in one that I like more to be honest.

It's a 44 inch. If you're interested what would you swap it for? GPS?

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
I might be interested in the gps, can you give me an idea of a value please?
that way I can figure out what I might have to offer.;)
cheers
R.B.

bought the gps for just under 400 quid this year from field and trek (i still have the reciept) they have however gone down in price - check out ebay they are around 200 to 300 quid now
however dont look at the prices of any of them that are from the usa you will not have the right basemap only a loaded one which you will lose if and when you update the handets firmware.
anyone one on ebay who is selling gps to you from america to the uk is conning you so only check out the uk sellers and make sure they are selling you european sets too

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
What size jacket then? I have a BNWOT Barbour Bedale Classic in Olive Silkoil (darker than normal olive) with the polarquilt zip-in liner that I bought about a month ago and will probably not wear it. I have a rather good worn in one that I like more to be honest.

It's a 44 inch. If you're interested what would you swap it for? GPS?

very intersted in the jacket -for the gps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE