lots of bits for trade , looking for condor knives and kelly style kettle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
I am looking to get more condor knives and tools in my collection I am also after a Kelly type kettle ,may be interested in other sharps drop me a pm all the bits are also up for cash offers :).
the bowie are made by cudeman , the gortex issue jacket is size 170/100 ,quite a biglarge. the original Filofax is quite old but in great condition used by forces etc think the rrp is about £30. the multi tool is a gerber suspension a great solid tool in great condition.brand new sleeping bag liner ,large,. two paracord bracelets the black one has a skull . the bush craft knife is made by cudeman in good condition no chips very sharp. two mag lights and a small torch that has police written on it the camo mag light is orange for low detection map reading etc and is in pretty bad condition still works though the other black mag is good condition. smith and Wesson bullseys eye hatchet only used for about three kayak trips great tool the steel has lots of marks on but the edge its self fine . an old rody fresh water fishing reel . a pacamac style rain coat age 11to12.
two new pairs of cords f&f waist 32. unissued army wool jumper about size medium. desert army tactical vest great condition.
DSC_0083.jpgDSC_0086.jpgDSC_0207.jpgDSC_0208.jpgDSC_0209.jpgDSC_0210.jpgDSC_0211.jpgDSC_0212.jpgDSC_0213.jpgDSC_0215.jpgDSC_0217.jpgDSC_0218.jpgDSC_0219.jpgDSC_0220.jpgDSC_0221.jpgDSC_1056.jpgDSC_0077.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0082.jpg

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
Hi id be very interested in photo No2 the knife, im not sure how you value it, would you be interested in a Holly Thumbstick thank you

hi mate the bowie knifes are a piggy back set of two the small one and the bigger chopper ,they are made by cudeman and are only about £35 new for the set of two . iam not intrested in the thumb stick mate as I make my own ive seen it though and its lovely .

Last edited:

gobbiner

Feb 2, 2014
RHUBARB CIRCLE
hi mate the bowie knifes are a piggy back set of two the small one and the bigger chopper ,they are made by cudeman and are only about £35 for the set of two . iam not intrested in the thumb stick mate as I make my own ive seen it though and its lovely .
OK and thank you for the quick reply

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE