Lost dog in the Shipley/Bradford area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
Hi guys, I know it's a long shot but due to an unfortunate incident with a neighbour who was looking after our dog for us while we were away at the weekend, our Staffordshire bull terrier has gone missing. He's 10 months old, brown with tan fleck all over his body with a white chest and chin. He is wearing a camouflage collar and was last seen around the laburnum road area. He's extremely friendly and answers to the name tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Daniel

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Can't help you due to location, but I hope you are successful in your search.

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
Tank has now been found. thanks to everyone who helped over pm's and the good luck messages. As usual and unsurprisingly with this forum you're a great bunch to deal with. Thankyou

cub88

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2008
worksop
He's booked in tomorrow. The plan was to get him done when he got neutered, he never runs off but the neighbour we trusted with caring for him gave him a good kicking and threw him out whilst we were away for the night. He went crazy and cut his wrists and got arrested. It was totally unexpected. I won't say what's going to happen to him when I catch up with him! He's a pet owner himself so we've reported him to the RSPCA

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
He's booked in tomorrow. The plan was to get him done when he got neutered, he never runs off but the neighbour we trusted with caring for him gave him a good kicking and threw him out whilst we were away for the night. He went crazy and cut his wrists and got arrested. It was totally unexpected. I won't say what's going to happen to him when I catch up with him! He's a pet owner himself so we've reported him to the RSPCA

That is a crazy unbelievable and sad thing to do :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE