Lords Wood meet 17-19 December 2021

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
I was really looking forward to this, but after having to cut it down by a day, I'm now having to cut out the remaining day too. My apologies for this.

I look forward to meeting you all in the New Year, and Merry Christmas!

Trimmed list below for future quoters:

By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.

Please Include this on your paste.
1. woodspirits 16~19 maybe earlier
2. MikeeMiracle 18-19
3. TinkyPete 17-19 maybe earlier
4. Diamond Dave 17 - 19
5. pieinthesky 17-19 maybe earlier
6. Hodge 17-19
7. Jimbo75 17-19
8. 0121nelly 17-19
9. Bob 18 - 19

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I was really looking forward to this, but after having to cut it down by a day, I'm now having to cut out the remaining day too. My apologies for this.

I look forward to meeting you all in the New Year, and Merry Christmas!

Trimmed list below for future quoters:

By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.

Please Include this on your paste.
1. woodspirits 16~19 maybe earlier
2. MikeeMiracle 18-19
3. TinkyPete 17-19 maybe earlier
4. Diamond Dave 17 - 19
5. pieinthesky 17-19 maybe earlier
6. Hodge 17-19
7. Jimbo75 17-19
8. 0121nelly 17-19
9. Bob 18 - 19
No worries and thanks for the update.

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants
Will be setting off in the morning when packed and will be popping in at the camo shop on the way if anyone wants something picking up.

Do you know what the field is like Steve? might be a bit soft for 2WD cars. Is it best to drop kit off at the end of the track and park at the farm this weekend?

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Another good meet with a superb evening meal. Hope everyone got home safe. My journey was interesting with fog droplets obscuring my view generally and sat nav in particular. The joys of triking. Hodge

Reactions: MartinK9

WombleWill

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Wigston, Leicestershire
Hey all, it’s typical I’ve just remembered about this forum and this meet is one I attended way back in 2011 I believe. So nice to still see it’s still going strong!

Any news on meet ups before next winter? Spring / Summer meet on the cards perhaps?

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hey all, it’s typical I’ve just remembered about this forum and this meet is one I attended way back in 2011 I believe. So nice to still see it’s still going strong!

Any news on meet ups before next winter? Spring / Summer meet on the cards perhaps?
Hi Will, yep still going strong. Change of wood since your last thanks to HS2! Meets are last weekend every other month, keep your eyes on the midlands meet thread.

WombleWill

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Wigston, Leicestershire
Hi Will, yep still going strong. Change of wood since your last thanks to HS2! Meets are last weekend every other month, keep your eyes on the midlands meet thread.
Look forward to seeing the news woods and being able to offer some help around the camp!

Will keep my eyes peeled, if I read it correctly it should be last weekend in Feb for next one then?

Reactions: MartinK9

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE