Lords Wood 25~27 October 2024

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

Welcome to Lords Wood

There is a pitch increase to £6 per night
This is to include £1 for group consumables, please bring the correct amount.

weather and numbers permitting
I will be attending Lords wood on the above dates, if anyone cares to join me,
(minimum 6 confirmed) just enter your name and availability below. I will resume collecting firewood for the communal fire, clearing and brash burning opening up further glades for us to use and letting the woodland breathe again! please bring any sharps and tools you feel will contribute.

keep your eye on this post, there may well be updates from time to time. On no account approach the farmer independently, contact me if you have any queries.

This is part of an ancient woodland that has been unmanaged for many years, so quite wild! we are making progress into it though clearing for new pitch areas, however there is ample room to isolate if you prefer no problem.

Collecting dead standing or fallen wood for your small ground protected fire is fine.
These are very relaxed and friendly meets. If you need clarification on anything, just ask.

And for those yet to attend Lords Wood,
There are a few guidelines here, and that's as far as 'rules' go. :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the new details and linked guidelines on post 1. Please Include this on your paste.

1. Woodspirits 25~27 possibly earlier

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
There is a good chance there will be a communal curry on this meet on the Saturday, details to follow if your interested.

I got talking to a local old boy after the last meet, he was out setting mole traps for the farmer. he is at least 3rd generation trapper/ hunter/ provider if you know what i mean... fascinating to listen to, typical country skills.
anyway he is happy to come to our meet to give an insight into what knowledge he has picked up, along with a few traps ferrets etc. let me know if your interested.

Last edited:
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the new details and linked guidelines on post 1. Please Include this on your paste.

1. Woodspirits 25~27 possibly earlier
2. Steve Marshall + 1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE