• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RhysOutdoors

Jul 5, 2021
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hi all, I'm Rhys and I'm new to this forum. I'm in my early 20's and I'm looking to meet some new like-minded friends. I'm into pretty much anything outdoors, from eating a packet of party rings outside a co-op through to multi-day hikes, paddle boarding and bike packing.

Looking to meet up with new people and create some memories. Based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire but I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere because I can't seem to convince my any of my current friends to leave their houses.

I've almost completed my own camper van conversion but it might've been a waste of money because I prefer camping in my tent/hammock.

Feel free to pm/reply if you're up for a chat/walk/hike/drink/camp/cycle/thumb war.

Thanks
Rhys

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Welcome to the forum.

Can we call your other friends who don't want to leave their houses already the new "Generation Covid 19 Lockdown"?

• Haha
Reactions: Spirit fish

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi Rhys ,

Welcome to the forum

I'm not in your area but hope you find some Bush-Buddies local to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE