looking for wooden arrows ,medieval and others

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
hi , looking for the above and others , anything considered preferably feather fletched .i,ve been making a few bows,and need arrows.i have lots for trade .fjall raven fleece lined jacket ,brown large bnwot,lowa all black full plastic mountaineering boots size 9 used but very good.fjallraven g1000 cap large new brown.i have some other items i,ll need to go and rumage ,if your looking for anything just ask you never know.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Original or repro?

I have a small collection of original antique arrows (and matching bowstave) I might be willing to trade. Clearly not "user" items though

Red

Edit to say....sorry - just re-read your post - never mind

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Another vote for making them up yourself. Not only fun but strangely theraputic.

I don't have any wooden ones that I'm willing to part with at the moment. Wont be making any up for a couple of months though so if you wanted to borrow a jig and taper tool I could stick them in the post along with the string and get them back at the meet in april.

p.s. Good how-to page.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ragiwarmbear/diy/diy.html

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Any of this any good to you?

Arrowsstuff001.jpg

Arrowsstuff003.jpg

Arrowsstuff002.jpg

Arrowsstuff005.jpg

Arrowsstuff004.jpg

Can't find any spare shafts, but they're easy enough to find!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
thanks lads, spaniel man i,d be interested in the arrows and bits and bobs to make more.anyone else got any arrow making gear for trade ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE