Looking for some boot inserts

Randall

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2012
Peak District
Hey all. I'm looking for some help. I saw some boot inserts a few years back that I wish I'd bought and would really help me at the moment. I can't remember the type - they're not for the soles of the feet - they were like an 'n' shape (plastic filled with gel I seem to remember) and they fit right at the top and the back of the boot. The function is to prevent the back of your foot moving up and down inside the boot as you walk, thereby preventing blisters on the Achilles tendon.

A Google search has yielded nothing, so I was hoping someone could help? Also if you have any other ideas/solutions please share.

Cheers!

Randall

Randall

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2012
Peak District
Cheers for the reply Teepee, it's not the superfeet type inserts I'm looking for. I've actually got some Cush'n'step inserts that are really good for long walks. They've got a thick rubbery bit right underneath the heal which is great if you've ever had Plantar Fasciitis (sp?). The problem is though that that raises your foot inside the boot and makes it rub against the back of the boot. What I need is to keep my feet firmly 'down' in the boot. These 'n' shaped inserts were designed for doing that but I haven't seen them since.

Randall

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2012
Peak District
That's very much like the ones I saw. I don't know if they're the n shaped ones. They look circular? But thanks it will help with the search

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Tried these ;)
nasabyma.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE