Looking for fleece with asymmetrical zipper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Hi all,
Like I said, I am looking for a fleece with a zipper that runs to the left
or right side. All my other clothes have zippers down the middle and it's
just too much metal against my throat.

I like it to be a polartec fleece if possible. Can't find it. Hope someone
can point me in the right direction. A wool jumper that is asymmetrical
is also welcome btw.
thanks in advance,
Lush

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
If you can't find one on Google, chances are they dont exist, which isn't surprising. You might find one that does up at the front by poppers, and there are woollen cardigans with buttons. If you want asymmetrical, then your best bet is to buy a normal puller fleece and get someone to mod it with a slanted zip, although how well it will work is another matter. I suspect that such a garment will have a vaguely Admiral Kirk in Wrath of Khan look, but its up to you.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Hahaha, I might scare off the animals. That's a definite disadvantage. I might just buy a jumper without a zipper. As long as I can reduce the amount of zippers against my throat. Thanks Old Bones.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
That is exactly what I am looking for! I want to be able to use it for layering. 412 grams is perfect. I don't even like it to be heavier. I am going to buy the Radiant. Thanks a lot for your input Pirate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE