Looking for a jerkin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I see you live in SE London.
Well, f you don't mind a bit of a journey down the M2, then Golding Surplus in Canterbury have one. They certainly had one in their yesterday (Thursday 9 Oct). Golding also have a shop in Herne Bay, but I don't know what they have in stock in there.
It may seem like a bit of trek, but it's a straightforward drive to Canterbury from SE London. Shouldn't take much more than an hour or so. And Canterbury is a lovely town and worth strolling around anyway, so you can make a 'day out' of it. To be honest, by the time you've paid postage on a mail order item, you might as well have driven yourself anyway.
Can't remember how much it was though. They also have three or four ex-German navy goretex jackets in there - only £30 each. Golding's shop in Canterbury is quite small, but it has loads of little odds and sods tucked away in corners and is well worth a rummage. They also get some really odd bits of camo as well (genuine things, not copies), if you're into such things.
Here's their address and contact:
Golding Surplus
25, Palace St, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2DZ
Tel: 01227 787899

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Thanks for the replies guys.
Durulz, i will be holding on to that address and will contact them in the future. I am booked up for a while so i can't get there just yet.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
hi bilko ive got one of the old army surplus ones its a large going on xl still in good nick for 60 years old if your interest in it can send you pics open to trade or cash

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE