Looking for a day hike and woodland stop over near Yorkshire!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm in wakey Dunk ;)

get yersen for a hike up holme moss an have a sneaky camp in one o the woods at totha side near the rezzi thats at side of woodhead pass

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nowt up wi round dam, just look aht for us bombin through on our push irons at neet lol. Not so much 'hikin' round there, more of a ramble wi terrain thats miles around.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I coursed one on my mtb abaht 3 weeks since. A lone hind,not far from the barnsley rd end. My mates saw two grazing im the field last week. They are all over wakey now. They get seen around ossett regularly.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
well if you are up for a bit of a drive the Cleveland Way has lots of potential for the odd "stealth" night out...;)

loads of walking for you, depends how far you want to walk really, again lots of places to stay out, if you have some bivi poles you could even stay on the moors, just watch out for the beasts...:)

give me a PM if you need some more details mate.

regards.

chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE