Look what I found

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
A few months ago me and the wife went to new forest to see friends, we went for a walk in the forest and I found this on the floor covered in ants.
It was meant to be found by me that day because as we headed back to the house, we heard on of the two donkeys that she owns whinnying like mad, it turned out that its brother was trapped in a hedge covered in barbed wire. We ran over to help the poor thing free, it's a good job I found the tool as we needed wire cutters fast as the barbed wire was around the donkeys neck.
We freed him and he was very shaken up but was ok at the end.
Someone was looking over him that day and got a nice multitool.
I would love to know what make it is, if any one knows please tell me?

Ps sorry for not putting this up a few months ago, I've been having trouble with putting pics up :)

avy9u9ug.jpg
pu2a9e9y.jpg

smokyjoe

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
london
Wow that is lucky, good job you did find it, that donkey situation could of been bad. Not sure what the make is?? Sorry

SteveW

Forager
Dec 10, 2006
Launceston,Cornwall
It looks very much like one I bought in Lidl a few years or so ago, not particularly good, but it was only about a fiver so wasn't expecting much. I keep it in the car most of the time or on the bench at work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE