Look what arrived with me today!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Just thought you might like to see this....

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

I've waited along time on this one, its gonna be a user for sure

Cheers

:)

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
what a smart piece, i especially like the way its been sharpened right up close to the handle, this makes it a lot more user friendly.

Adam.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
The sheath looks different to how I remember mine. I'm sure it was black and didn't have a braided dangler! gerd says that mine is nearly sorted too, so I will get my hands on it again. As it was one of the first ones, he outsourced the heat treat and it wasn't up to par unfortunately, he got his place sorted soon after so the rest should be OK. I'm sure he'd have found out by now any way!. It's been a long wait to get it sorted, but I already had a go with it and queue jumping is a bit cheeky, even if you've had one shot already! There aren't many of these about, so you are part of a very elite club!

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I really like the look of that, looks solid with the brass pummel, you'll enjoy that one for sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE