Long way round

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Stocking up on reading material because SWMBO is booking the dreaded xmas holiday and found the hard back version of "The Long Way Round" in Bargain Books for £6.99.
Looks like a good read.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
There's also a tv series on sky one that started on sunday/monday it mentioned that they (Ewan mcgregor and his mate) got extensive survival training from Ray Mears i didnt watch it but perhaps he made an appearance :?:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Young Bushman said:
There's also a tv series on sky one that started on sunday/monday it mentioned that they (Ewan mcgregor and his mate) got extensive survival training from Ray Mears i didnt watch it but perhaps he made an appearance :?:

Ray didn't make an appearance but it looks like it's going to be a crackin' series. :super: I love my long distance riding. Couple of good DVD's to get if you like that sort of thing is 'Mondo Enduro' and 'Terra Circa' By Animage productions.

Round the world bikin' sir....... Marvellous!! Suits you sir.......
fastshow_1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE