long over due meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Travel directions: Too Finnart's bay ... From Ayr head south on the A77 through Maybole, Girvan, and Ballantrae. As you approach the sea (Loch Ryan) there is a small road to the right which takes you to Finnarts Bay. hope this helps ..

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Tony , there is'nt a sandy beach mate it's big pebbles , there's some grass to pitch a tent on and u could probably hammock aswell , it is'nt that big of an area,
and for canoe's you need to be carefull because of the big wash the sea cat's leave ..

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Thanks for that Gaz, I might bring my sea kayak then, if not then I'll be careful not to swamp the cats with the wake from my canoe ...
I'll be on my own so may hammock it.
See ya's the morrow then.

Cheers.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Just back from work so need to get some sleep first then it'll be left at Gretna for me :)
Looking at Gaz' google earth map I'm not sure it's worth taking a vessel :confused:

Cheers.

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I'm jinxed for BCUK meets!

A bit behind schedule but bike loaded up and ready to go. "Oh what's that pool of liquid under the bike?" OIL! So some spannering for me over the weekend.

Have a good one everyone.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Cracking meet at finnart bay, thanks to all who attended, as usual it was a blast and im sure i will be able to fix my landy roof after the disco we had on it lol

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
It was great ti see all my mates again ,, what a great weekend .. cheers guys ... that landy roof is great dance floor ,,, haaa haaa , crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Yeah, great weekend guys, thanks to all who turned up and another thanks to Gaz for finding that spot. Nice van too, I take it by the next meet that the road in will be suitably tarmac'd ...
I hope my comment offended you Col, otherwise what'd be the point :nana: ...

A gold medal has to go to Callum :dancer: for his performance on the raised parallel Landy bars ... 2016 Rio methinks

Thanks to everyone else for the humour they brought on a weekend when I most needed a break.

Cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE