long over due meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Any chance we could make it the second weekend in August? Friday 10th. Think it's cutchys mrs birthday the first weekend and one of my mates as well. Can't go during anymore birthdays or I will get a reputation :lol:

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
I'm up for that, dog too. Haven't been to Finnarts bay in years. As I remember there is plenty of parking, sand and gravel beach with trees, and a red vauxhaul astra on the beach too, if anyone needs spare parts:).

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
None yet gaz, as i say, im fine anywhere, if people aint happy with cairn ryan, im more than happy with trool, doon or anywhere else. can we have some views on this, then i will make a final decision on location by friday.

Also a wee list to see whos coming to this one, just a reminder its the second weekend in august.

1. Colin (coln18)
2, jason(jag009)

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Finnarts Bay is fine by me as every 'short' Scottish trip is an eight hour return drive for me anyhoo :)
As nice as Trool is, a new location would be welcome.

1. Colin (coln18)
2, jason(jag009)
3. Tony (Peterlee_Paddler)

Cheers.

BTW Tam, you still looking at doing the 'Double 25' ? :)

Cutchy

Jan 18, 2011
Ayr
Sounds good to me :D

1. Colin (coln18)
2, jason(jag009)
3. Tony (Peterlee_Paddler)
4. Chris (Bronskimac) Health permitting
5. Scott (Jinsin456)
6. Rich (fat ferret)
7. Calum (Cutchy)​

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE