London Pub Meet 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi Swallow,

What time do you think at the George inn Yard ? Confirmed on Wed 14th then ?

Yes. No objections so confirmed for the George on the 14th. Kick off time is whenever the first person makes it there from work. Theoretically I can make it there for 5.30. I'll bring an A4 sheet with BCUK on it as large as I can print and put it on the table. Can I ask anyone who thinks they are likely to be there early to do the same, in case I have an emergency/can't make it etc. etc.

If you are there first try and get a bench near a heater, though the weather forecast still seems OK.

I'll PM everyone here a mobile I can be texted on from 5.30 on Wednesday. Also good to check this thread if you have a smartphone.

I'll also re-post this on the London Pub Meeters Group thread, as we seem to have picked up 2 group members from outside these threads.

Leave time is either Closing time or whenever someone needs to go.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
:banghead::banghead:

Got to pull out again...

Grandchild no 2 is a week late in arriving already and as we're designated babysitter for first granddaughter wife wants me on standby for taxi duties so no gallivanting off up London for drinks until after the baby's arrived.

Had hoped this one would have been the same as 1st granddaughter who arrived on due date but it doesn't look like it wanted to cooperate with my plans :(

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Just to note, even if it had have been moved to the 15th (thurs) I couldn't make it due to my 1st born to be's scan (also learning the sex)

Wednesdays are always bad for me! :(

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
Had a lovely evening and learnt a few tricks on fire starting to boot. Who would have thought Swallow had a flint and steel to 'demo' in a London pub!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I enjoyed that a lot and also thought it was cool the way it was a nice easy flow and we didn't talk "shop" all the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE