London pub meet 18

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Guys

18th is OK for me...and I don't think I'm on call....so a beer or two can be quaffed...:)

Mesquite...If you fancy a drink on another evening let me know, I'm just round the corner from the George so can pop in any evening.

Cheers

Stewart

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
That goes for me too Mesquite. Can always get there for a drink most evenings. As it happens had a couple of pints of Aspells there today with my partner. Lovely sunny day.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just had a summons sent to attend a meeting at 3pm on Thursday 18th.

Looks like the wife will have to walk the dogs as I'm going to be late home
whistle.gif

Rhun

Jul 18, 2013
London
Hi Woodpoet,

Great seeing you down the River Bank... What a small world we live in. Hope the goodies nature gave you helped with more crafting? I'm just finding my way round on this site and want to be a full member but can't find how to become one😳 also really want to go to the pub meet up but also don't know what date this is. Say hello to your other half for me. Your help is much sorted as im a Newbie 😳 xxx

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
Looks like the weather is going to be a little better than last time , I think we're relying on Fred to bag us a table before the heathen masses descend !

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Folks. sorry will not be there. I am clogged up with Hay Fever. taken tablets and used nose spray but done no good. Have a good drink up for me. Enjoy the Sun.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm still stuck in the office. Unfortunately someone has gone home early and the proverbial s*** storm has appeared, meaning my desk is loaded down with paperwork that needed to be submitted yesterday. I'll be there about 6. I'm tall and look a bit like my profile picture.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well I'm here enjoying a drink the sunshine and the view... not necessarily in that order ;)

Anyone looking for me I'm the only one currently wearing a bush hat :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE