London Pub Meet 17

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Ok time for a new date, looking for non-Thursday if possible so Treadlightly can join in.

For people who have not been to one of these before, we bite, and you will be thrown out unless you are better than Ray Mears. :)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I'm sharpening my teeth as we speak. Seriously we taught Ray Mears everything he knows. As if. Wish we were that good, but with practice you get better. Anyway back to the plot. Any day ok with me. The George is still a great venue and I read they are building an outside bar. Less time with no drink.

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
Any day is fine by me :) are you allowed to bite people Fred being a vegan and all that ? Maybe it's ok as long as you don't draw blood ?

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi DavidJT Sometimes it just isn't convenient to get there. I am sure number 3 was my first meet. 12th sounds good for me how about everyone else.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Unfortunately I'm off to Bavaria on the 13th, so probably not going to make this one. I shall have a customary drink in a beer garden (or 10) on Thursday instead. You are welcome to join me.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Folks. All who can make it. As usual I will get there about 1630. If you are coming I will see you there. Will be outside if weather permits. if not in the main bar.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE