London Meet 28

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
First meet of the new year? Thurs 22nd Jan 15 @ the usual? (that's the George @ London Bridge)

Otherwise a similar location but "underneath" is The Mug House - it's a Wine Bar, but don't let that put you off. http://www.davy.co.uk/mughouse

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sounds good to me Tim. Hemdale ( Bruce )was over here before Christmas and we went to Bill's, Victor Wharf, Clink Street, SE1 9DW. which was really packed but good food. good to try new places occasionally.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
That's a shame I wasn't much on the forum over Xmas so didn't realise a meet was on. Would have been good to catch up with hemdale

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Tim. He now has his own business and has an office in London so he said he will be over quite a lot. Next time he comes over will let you know.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hmm. Miscommunication has reigned supreme. You realise this was next week the 22nd... :) wife's on lates tonight - I can't make it till next week! Nans had a stroke so it's somewhat thrown everything into the air...

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
good! I thought you were saying you were off with your last message! :) I just didn't want to be the cause of you sitting in a pub on your own!

Have we decided George, Mug pub or Bills?

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Happy with any location as long as there is decent beer 😄

Fred, do you still need some King Alfreds? If you do I have a bag full here and will bring some along for you.

Stewart

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. If you are coming to The 28th London Meet up today, I will be there at about 1630 as usual. Probably be inside where bar is as it is reported to be cold again today but we are Bush-crafters so that will not matter.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I'm intending to leave about 4pm so should be there roughly the same time. Depends on whether I'm bringing company or not - I have two open invitations out to people! Had about 3hrs sleep, was going to bring some leatherworking stuff with me but completely forgot in my sleep addled state. Ho hum.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE