Loch Lomond wild campi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
lovely pictures and memories, and all that on your doorstep too! (im not too envious) seems the clan i go back to were loyal to the buchanans whose lands bordered the loch... :D

Last edited:

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Well done Ross glad to see your showing your dad the ropes ,because he's a bit of a dumpling when comes to the camping thing :lmao:keep up the good work Ross ,,and remember take things slow with your dad,,as he is getting old and dittery

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
I am home now.

I already have a guy coming from Yorkshire for the 2013 season. A repeat customer. Probably do the same route we did along the US border but I will add on the River section. Mostly Class I and II with a couple III's. A good learner river. He wants to do some shooting too so there will probably be a day of that. My financial adviser wants me to start offering courses and "make wider use of my skill sets". Maybe... as long as there can still be a night at the Pump House.

Anyhow it would be great to see you guys for another trip in 2013 and maybe Wee man in the future. As long as he does not try to go hug the bears on the portage trails like his old man.;)

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Excellent col. The wee man would have been in his element. You,re right about starting them young fella. I too have often got a young bushcrafter in tow. He,s 10 now and loving the outdoors.
Heres a pic of him when he was 5 and in charge of refueling the hobo.

P1260433.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE