Loch Etive wild camp/canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
P1010586_zps2311c1f0.jpg

Stunning. :)

Many thanks for sharing.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Nice one Col, braw pics mate, Sophie,s in love with wee Archie. And J ason your a legend mate, well done on the walk.

Cheers Stuart.

Thanks Stuart, Next time you bring Sophie along, she can adopt Archie for the weekend. How did your weekend go, did you manage to get away to try out your stove?

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Yip! a top weekend Colin. Thanks for picking me up on Friday,, But more than the pick up a BIG THANKS for the pizza,s and my cake, a top idea ,,as after walking for three days in the snow eating trail food I could of ate a scabby horse ,but the pizza,s were a better idea lol:lmao:Dobby says thanks to master :lmao: I will post some pics soon

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Magic pics big fella ,another great weekend under yer belt.Congrats on the mammoth walk Jason superb mate.

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
A few more pics from the weekend
DSCF3036_zps562b5449.jpg
One of the pizzas we had at the weekend so good when you have been eating trail food for three days
DSCF3015_zpsa0dbeb44.jpg
DSCF3079_zps417d7cfc.jpg
Colin making a ships lantern
DSCF3025_zps90e7e985.jpg

Elen Sentier

Absolutely gorgeous! One of my most favourite places in all the world. Your campsite looks good, must get up there meself, maybe later in the year. Going just up the road (Red Squirrel) in a couple of weeks and can't wait. Hope the threatened winds don't hit that w/end. Thankyee for sharing those lovely pictures - the stag and hinds are very beautiful and they do seem to let you get close around there, found it so when was at the King's House. Lovely camp, glad you had such a good time, Archie & you two look thoroughly happy :)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Absolutely gorgeous! One of my most favourite places in all the world. Your campsite looks good, must get up there meself, maybe later in the year. Going just up the road (Red Squirrel) in a couple of weeks and can't wait. Hope the threatened winds don't hit that w/end. Thankyee for sharing those lovely pictures - the stag and hinds are very beautiful and they do seem to let you get close around there, found it so when was at the King's House. Lovely camp, glad you had such a good time, Archie & you two look thoroughly happy :)

Thanks Elen, your right the Rannoch moor and surrounding areas are fantastic for seeing deer, ive been up Glen Etive three or four times camping now over the last few years and have seen deer and stags every single time. Wee Archie still hasnt recovered from all his exciting adventures giving stags the stare of death, its tired the wee man out and hes been sleeping non stop for the last 3 days lol. i'll be up at the Glen Coe meet as well so will catch up with you then.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
A few more pics from the weekend
DSCF3036_zps562b5449.jpg
One of the pizzas we had at the weekend so good when you have been eating trail food for three days
DSCF3015_zpsa0dbeb44.jpg
DSCF3079_zps417d7cfc.jpg
Colin making a ships lantern
DSCF3025_zps90e7e985.jpg

Haha, not fixed the laptop yet then old man, thats what happens when old dinosaurs like yourself tries to play with technology lol, should of stuck to window 7 like the rest of us plebs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE