loads of bushie odds and ends knives,survival kit items etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
looking to trade a few odds and ends

1 nalgene 1quart canteen
1 frense lens
1 signal mirror
1 sharpening stone - cant recall the maker got it from heinnies - seems to do the job ok
small stainless steel cook pot - small dink in the base but otherwise good to go
couple of bit of fatwood
Adventure medical SOL single survival blanket
VIC sak farmer - seen a fir bit of use inc sharpening etc but plenty of life left
Case Sodbuster jr - fiddled a bit with this - dyed it orange as an experiment and then sanded it off to see how deep the stain went, still a bit orange in places. Also put a lightly crude scagel hole in the blade where the nail-nick is to ease opening needs a tidy but otherwise good to go - will include orange and olive dye so it can be re dyed.

P1000706.jpg

further picture avalible for interested parties.....

trades wise i'm looking for

Old hickory butchers knives anything from 7-10"
Stainless US 1 Quart canteen cup
finnish gas mask bag or similar
stag antler - roll and tips
small fixed blade something like a condor mini bushlore would be great
hobo fishing handreel - pref with some sort of internal storage
opinel no 12 saw
opinel no 12 folding knife

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
id love the nalgene bottle which has not been spoken for yet and if the cookpot remains available after youve done or not traded it id like second offers on it please.
ive no antler but ive got a really big piece of 6mm black leather. its thick but very supple and i guess about 4 square feet.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
thanks for the offer mate but i'm all sorted for leather for a while

realy just after whats on the list

failing that I'll post the stuff up forsale in the new year...

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I have a condor min Bushlore hiding somewhere if you're interested? Could probably find a bit of antler as well if you want to trade the lot minus the nalgene bottle and the fat wood to save space in the parcel!

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
thanks for the offer mate but its a little more than I want to let go for the bushlore

all items still avalible

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE