Living with storms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
How do you think I feel? Im in a metal box on top of a hill

(with a half full gas bottle under my bedroom window...)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Touch wood, we've had no cuts, no blocked roads, the roof and sheds have survived the gales, and I hope the rest of you are safe :D

M

wandering1

Nomad
Aug 21, 2014
Staffordshire
Not too bad here
Woke up to an inch of snow im tempted. To make really hard snowballs and throw em at windows on street ( repay these racist blighters for the eggs and **** they throw at ours
A bit windy outside

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Camped on the South West Moors this week it was fairly mild for January but windy enough to gradually demolish my tent...Pegging points started to tear out. No complaints, it's old and well used..and there was probably 40+ knots of wind..

UJyFpWwl.jpg

I5MVXNRl.jpg

3ZqEqtNl.jpg

lO19g5Ql.jpg

cd2QFeVl.jpg

DvDiHK2l.jpg

Home now and busy repairing....:D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Went for a run ~ was quite exciting. It felt like I hit about half the steps with the wind at my tail and something akin to a brick wall at the head wind :yikes: :rofl::theyareon

Are puddles supposed to have waves?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
For those brits here old enough to remember the great Eddie Waring... "It's blowing away like mad and giving us all ruddy cheeks"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE