Liverpool Bushcraft Anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 8, 2014
Wirral
Hi stephen. I'm on the other side of the water in Greasby, Wirral. I've been interested in bushcraft for years, always watched Ray Mears ;-). Also interested in prepping and becoming self sufficient. Just starting to get out to do things now the kids are getting older.

Scott.

Hi Stephen and everyone else in the group, i'm also from the wirral and live literally 5 mins away from you Scott by arrowe park.

I'm very new to this site but i've been interested in preppring, bushcraft and general survival skills for a while. Still getting started in terms of gear but would love to learn anythin and everythin i can and maybe do some meet-ups or somethin in the future. =]

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
Hi guys iv not been on here for years (about 5+) and I'd love to get back into it. I'm just up the road in St. Helens (I don't often admit to that). Do you guys meet up anywhere regular even if it's only of a beer?

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Another Wirral resident here (Oxton) - I have a long standing tradition with my best friend of going out into the (limited) wilderness on Wirral every Friday evening (52 weeks a year!) - Usually just a hike around the Wirral Way/Dungeons etc but we get bushcrafty in the summer - If you find yourselves at a loose end on a Friday evening, drop me a line!

freedom

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2011
liverpool
Hi guys hope you dont mind me jumping in. My name is Phil and I live in the Liverpool area. I will keep a eye in this discuss, if thats ok

Sep 4, 2010
liverpool
Hello,

I run a casual foraging group in Liverpool and would love to try and extend the meetups with a little bushcraft, if only to cook up what we find!

I would be interested in meeting up with some Liverpool locals for a little bushcraft, even if its just a day excursion.

If anyone is interested in coming along to one of the foraging meets, to either learn about foods to find and eat or to share some of their knowledge, then please do check out the website/meetup group, its free and and im happy to arrange a new meetup event if you have a location in mind. I do a basic foraging jaunt once a month in Walton, if only because its local to me!

http://www.meetup.com/LiverpoolForaging/

Diablodash

Mar 14, 2015
Wirral
Alright guys, is this still active.? Signed up to this today I'm From the wirral and interested in meeting like minded local folk into wild camping/bushcraft

Ian

Did anything ever get organised for a Liverpool meet? I'd be really interested as I don't know anyone in the area who is like minded in this field. I live in Aintree but would be willing to travel a bit.

Jan 8, 2015
Merseyside
Just reviving this thread as its fast approaching autumn and we all love the challenge of lighting a fire in damp conditions.

I've recently bought a Karrimor sabre 45 and eager to get out and get it dirty.

Does anyone venture out around Liverpool for some bushcraft practising some little projects? carving? fire starting (No not bins)? Or even just general kit discussions out in the field?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE